Recycle with Joy at iVOOMi Innovation Private Limited (iVOOMi)
Ivoomi Innovation Private Limited (Ivoomi) has joined a CPCB authorised Producer Responsibility Organisation (PRO) Karo Sambhav Private Limited (Authorisation No.: B-29016(6)/PRO/18/WM-III dated 29-08-2018) to fulfil its Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance. For more information on our PRO, please visit www.karosambhav.com.
At ivoomi, we are committed to responsible recycling of our end-of-life products and urge all our customers to join our cohesive e-waste movement.
What is e-waste?
As per the E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016, ‘E-waste’ means electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
Electronics such as mobile phones, keyboards, mouse laptops, printers, or even their parts, which have reached the end of their useful life are called “E-Waste”. If not recycled in an environmentally sound way, e-waste poses a range of environmental risks.
Where and how can you learn more about your E-Waste?
For any queries related to e-waste management, please reach out to Karo Sambhav at email@example.com. You can also call Karo Sambhav’s toll-free number at 1800 2121 434.
Important Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- As our valued customer, we encourage you to channelise your e-waste only through the collection channels set up by Karo Sambhav.
- Always call at our toll-free number to dispose of products that have reached end-of-life
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest authorized E-Waste Collection Centre/Point.
- Do not dismantle your electronic products on your own. Improper dismantling or recycling of e-waste is harmful to health and environment.
- Do not throw electronics in bins having the “Do not Dispose of” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose of your product in garbage bins along with the municipal waste.
Collection Channels of Karo Sambhav
The PRO is setting up channels for the collection of e-waste across India. The collected e-waste is channelized by the PRO through its Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) to authorized recyclers.
Karo Sambhav’s overall collection scheme focuses on the below programmes:
Bulk Consumer Programme
The objective of the Bulk Consumer Programme is to provide a responsible E-waste management solution to bulk consumers in India. The Programme serves the E-waste management needs of offices, government institutions, schools, universities, hospitals, hotels, retailers, banks or any other organizations.
Waste Collector Programme
The waste collector programme focuses on formalizing the waste pickers and aggregators. By being a part of the programme, waste pickers and waste aggregators become a collection channel of the PRO and bring transparency to their processes.
Residential Welfare Associations (RWAs) Programme
The objective of the Residential Welfare Associations (RWAs) Programme is to establish collection channels and provide a responsible E-waste management solution to the individual consumers in urban areas of India.
The Programme serves the E-waste management needs of Residents of Apartment Complexes and Residential Welfare Associations, wherein collection drives are held, and consumers are educated on issues related to e-waste.
Collection Centres/Points Network
ivoomi has set up collection centres in 5 cities to enable e-waste collection from its consumers. The collection centres are listed below:
|State||City||Address of collection centres|
|Maharashtra||Ahmednagar||C/O ARM Technocrafts L243/1, MIDC, Ahmednagar -414111|
|Maharashtra||Pune||S.no 140/3, near Sharayu Toyota, Tathawade, Pune 411033|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||A 9, Sector 83, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201305|
|New Delhi||Delhi||A 61, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – II, New Delhi – 110020, India|
|Maharashtra||Bhiwandi||Bldg No D 4, Galla No 1, 6 SM Indl Park, Pimplas Village, Bhiwandi-421311|